top of page

Supervisa (Parent and Grand Parents)

Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has foreign national parents or grandparents whom you wish to bring over temporarily? A Supervisa is the best fit. It has a 10-year validity with a maximum of 2 years continuous stay per visit.

bottom of page