top of page

Federal Skilled Worker

If you want to permanently live and work in Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. Mycana Immigration can help you choose between the Provincial Nominee Program, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Federal Skilled Worker Program, through Express Entry, selecting the one that best fits your individual circumstances. We shall also be providing you with the necessary information and support.

bottom of page